|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice
Citizens State Bank
|What we do
|How does Citizens State Bank protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Citizens State Bank collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Citizens State Bank does not share with our affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Citizens State Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include companies that provide marketing services on our behalf and other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.