Debit Card Services
MasterCard Debit Card
The Citizens State Bank MasterCard Debit Card offers many benefits including:
- GREATER CONVENIENCE – Your MasterCard Debit Card can be used to get cash at ATM’s wherever you see the logos that are on the back of your card, PLUS you can use it to make purchases anywhere MasterCard Debit Cards are accepted.
- FASTER PAYMENT – The MasterCard Debit Card works as an “electronic check” giving you immediate access to your checking account. Now, the hassles of carrying a checkbook and waiting for check approval are gone. Record keeping is easy because purchases are automatically deducted from your checking account and are itemized on your monthly account statement.
- MORE SAFETY – Your MasterCard Debit Card is the safest, easiest way to pay for purchases. Now you don’t have to carry lots of cash when shopping.
- FRAUD TEXT ALERTS - We are always looking for new ways to stop fraud faster, and with our enhanced fraud prevention tools, we can do just that! We’ve always monitored your account for fraud, but now we can quickly text you if we see something suspicious. If you receive a fraud alert message, simply respond whether the transaction was yours or not. Don’t worry — if you miss our text, we’ll also try to call or send you an email. If you are unsure on whether the text, email, or phone call is legitimate, please call directly to any of our bank locations to double check!
If you suspect unauthorized use of your card or if your card is lost or stolen, report this immediately by calling the LOST OR STOLEN CARD HOT LINE 1-800-500-1044.
- Never, ever give your PIN to anyone and never, ever carry your PIN in your wallet or purse where your debit card is kept.
- Avoid using your Debit Card for purchases on the Internet or over the phone. Know who you are dealing with. Person to person transactions are the safest.
- Check your account transactions regularly by using our ON-LINE Internet Banking service. If you suspect unauthorized usage of your debit card, call Citizens State Bank 903-322-4256 immediately during regular banking hours or call the Debit Card Hot Line anytime at 800-500-1044.
Federal Regulations will affect the way we pay overdrafts on ATM and debit transactions. To continue to have access to your overdraft protection, simply tell us "Yes" you'd like to opt-in.
There is no fee to opt-in to the protection. You will only incur a fee if we cover an overdraft for you. You only need to opt-in one time and you can opt-out at any time.
Whether you need it or not, it's nice to know you're protected.
Choose "Yes" to opt-in and continue to enjoy the same overdraft coverage you've had all along.
For questions or to discuss your options, see your banker for details!
ScoreCard Rewards Program - AVAILABLE NOW!
ScoreCard Rewards gives you the flexibility to earn points redeemable for exciting awards. Earn points for every qualifying net dollar you spend using your MasterCard Debit Card with the credit (signature) option when making your purchase. Then, watch your Rewards points grow and turn your points into purchases for Gifts, Travel, or Experience awards!
How it Works:
- Create your profile so you can log into your rewards account
- View point balance, search and view awards, create wish lists, update your profile and more
- Redeem points online for merchandise and travel awards
- Use your cards for everyday purchases and watch your points add up quickly
Go to www.ScoreCardRewards.com to create your User Name, Password, and Profile. You can also browse the catalog of merchandise without logging in.
Reward yourself, you deserve it!
Reward others, they'll love it!