NEW! PREMIER BANKING PRODUCTS.
New Products and Services from Citizens State Bank:
New Federal Regulations will affect the way we pay overdrafts on ATM and debit transactions.
To continue to have access to your overdraft protection, simply tell us "Yes" you'd like to opt-in.
There is no fee to opt-in to the protection. You will only incur a fee if we cover an overdraft for you. You only need to opt-in one time and you can opt-out at any time.
Whether you need it or not, it's nice to know you're protected.
Choose "Yes" to opt-in and continue to enjoy the same overdraft coverage you've had all along.
For questions or to discuss your options, see your banker for details!
E-Statements – AVAILABLE NOW!
This new electronic delivery of your bank account statement(s) is
Fast…Safe…Dependable…Convenient! AND IT’S FREE!
When enrolled to receive E-Statements, all of your banking statements will be sent to an email address designated by you. You can view, print, or save it to your PC for future reference and research, all in the safe and convenient location of your home or office computer.
If you are already signed up for internet banking,
Sign-Up for E-Statements Now! by logging into your Internet Banking account.
Click "VIEW STATEMENTS" in the left hand column.
Click "CONTINUE" to accept the terms and conditions.
(If you are not currently enrolled in our FREE Online Banking service, you must sign up in order to receive our FREE E-Statement Service.) It's easy...Sign-Up for Online Banking today!
If you have any questions or if you need additional information, please call our Customer Service Department during regular banking hours at 903-322-4256 or email them at email@example.com.
ID Protection Service – AVAILABLE NOW!
ID Protection Service is a comprehensive Identity Theft Protection solution. As a subscriber, you will gain the peace of mind knowing that ID Protection Service includes robust Detection, Reimbursement and Resolution services.
In order to avoid becoming an identity theft victim, ID Protection Service monitors your credit files reported from one or more credit reporting agencies. We monitor for specific changes such as inquiries, new accounts, address changes, delinquencies, and public records. If a specific change is detected, an alert is sent to you via email.
If you do fall victim to identity theft, ID Protection Service provides comprehensive Recovery services so that you don't waste your valuable time and money restoring your credit. We do the work for you.
ID Protection Service features include:
- Constant monitoring of your credit files as reported from one or more credit reporting agencies
- Email notification alert of any changes to your credit file(s)
- Monitoring of criminal Web sites and bulletin boards for illicit trading of your personal info
- Monitoring public records for illicit activity associated with your name, Social Security number and date of birth
- Monitoring of registered sex offenders residing near or living in your neighborhood
- Monitoring of short-term, high-interest loan applications that don’t require credit inquiries
- Online access to all alerts generated from ID Protection Service
- Ability to request copies of your Credit Reports with credit score
- Identity Theft insurance coverage through AIG that provides up to $25,000 of reimbursement expense with $0 deductible
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution services in conjunction with Identity Safeguards. Our specialists will guide you through the process of restoring your Identity and Credit Report
Pricing for this service:
- Single bureau monitoring - $4.99 per month
- Triple bureau monitoring - $6.99 per month
- Annual single bureau monitoring - $49.99 per year
- Annual triple bureau monitoring plus Risk Scores - $79.99 per year
Sign Up for ID Protection Service today!
ScoreCard Rewards Program
– AVAILABLE NOW!
ScoreCard Rewards gives you the flexibility to earn points redeemable for exciting awards. Earn points for every qualifying net dollar you spend using your MasterCard Debit Card with the credit (signature) option when making your purchase. Then, watch your Rewards points grow and turn your points into purchases for Gifts, Travel, or Experience awards!
How it Works:
- Create your profile so you can log into your rewards account
- View point balance, search and view awards, create wish lists, update your profile and more
- Redeem points online for merchandise and travel awards
- Use your cards for everyday purchases and watch your points add up quickly
Go to www.ScoreCardRewards.com to create your User Name, Password, and Profile. You can also browse the catalog of merchandise without logging in.
Reward yourself, you deserve it!
Reward others, they'll love it!
Mobile Banking Services
With CSB Mobile you now have the choice of using great time saving services like Text Banking, Mobile Web, and Mobile App. Now you can check account balances, look up transactions, receive balance alerts, transfer money, and find ATM and branch locations – all from your phone!
Mobile Banking is FREE to our Online Banking customers; remember, text message
and data rates may apply, so check with your mobile provider.
To sign up, login to your Online Banking account today!