Welcome to Citizen's State Bank Online Banking
FOR ONLINE BANKING CUSTOMERS
Citizens State Bank transitioned to our new Online Banking system on Wednesday, 07/16/2014. You can access our new Online Banking System using your existing Username & Password.
Due to the conversion process, if you use Quicken you will need to modify your Quicken settings to ensure the smooth transition of your data. Please download and follow these instructions:
Quicken for Windows Conversion
ONLINE BANKING FEATURES:
• Account Balances - view account balances or checking, savings, and loans.
• Account History - view historical account information.
• View Statements - view previous statements.
• PC Download - download transaction data into personal finance programs such as Quicken or MS Money.
• Funds Transfer - transfer funds from one account to another within the institution.
• Bill Payer - pay bills electronically to both national and local vendors.
• New Accounts - access direct deposit, checking, savings and loan account forms.
Please review our Terms & Conditions for Online Banking.
Enroll in Online Banking NOW!
Business Customers Enroll with this form
E-STATEMENTS Are Here!
E-STATEMENTS will allow you to view statements and check images from your home
or office PC…print them or save them to your computer for future reference.
You will get an email when your E-STATEMENT is ready to view.
Fast…Safe…Dependable…Convenient! - AND IT’S FREE!
You must be enrolled in our Online Banking to be able to be able to sign up for this new service.
It is easy! Sign-Up for E-Statements Now! by logging into your Online Banking account.
Click "VIEW STATEMENTS" in the left hand column.
Click "CONTINUE" to accept.
Helping Our Valued Customers Stay Safe Online
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has a new video about how to protect your information while using public WiFi networks. Most of us have used them in coffee shops, hotels, restaurants or airports. Are they safe? According to the FTC, not necessarily.
This video, and others, on the OnGuardOnline.gov web site, helps individuals, businesses, parents, children and educators stay safer online.